Our price $25. SAVE $52 (68% off) – Why pay more?
Braulio Estima is one of the best teachers of conceptual BJJ. If you’ve seen any of his tutorials you know you’ll come away with principles that you can apply immediately to transform your game.
Braulio is a 4th degree black belt in BJJ. He has won in many Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu tournaments across the world, such as the Mundials, ADCC, Pan American Championship, and European Championship. His long list of accomplishments has made him well respected among other Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu practitioners, such that some consider him one of the top Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu practitioners in the world.
(He made history when he submitted seven people in a total of 5 minutes and 24 seconds at the 2003 Pan-American Championship. He currently holds the most wins at the European Championship, with a total number of five.)
- Volume 1 – Concepts for Retaining Guard
- Volume 2 – Cross Body Control and Submissions
- Volume 3 – Passing the Guard
- Volume 4 – De La Riva Setup and Passing
- Volume 5 – Butterfly pass and Submission
- Volume 6 – Side Control Escapes and Submissions
- Volume 7 – Arm Drag Concepts
- Volume 8 – Spider Guard Concepts
- Volume 9 – Knee on Belly
- Volume 10 – Back Control